Get custom silk screen printing and high quality custom logo apparel at wholesale prices. We have all the top name brands and dozens of styles to choose from. With our automatic press and six head manual we have the capacity to print thousands of shirts a day. With our volume, along with our ability to make in house screen printed heat transfers, we are able to drive costs down saving you money. Screen printing is one of the most popular methods to create custom tees. With vibrant colors and full size prints we can make your logo shine on any shirt. Screen printing is especially perfect for larger orders with discounted prices based on the quantities you need.
Rector Com has screen printed shirts for special events, political candidates, office part ies, sports teams, and many others. What is your need? Let’s us offer a free quote. Be sure to ask about our not-for-profit discount.
Screen printing rates are based on the apparel item being printed, the quantity being printed, and the number of screens needed (each color needs a screen) to print. The minimum order for screen printing is 25. (If you need something less than that, don’t worry, we can still help — check out our direct to garment application)
How do I place an order?
Contact a member of our sales team to begin. They are skilled and knowledgeable and can help you through the ordering process. All you need to know is an idea of what you want to accomplish and we can take it from there.
1. A member of our team will help you select the appropriate apparel piece to fit your need and budget.
2. They will help you with art work and any design needs you have.
3. Once the variables are worked out, a team member will get you an appropriate quote outlining all expenses, details, and production times.
4. With the quote, you can adjust quantities per size if needed and sign off on the proofs.
5. Once the design is approved we’ll burn screens, set up the press, order tees, fleece, jackets, hats, or koozies, or whatever you print items are.
6. In four to five days your order will be ready and will be hand delivered if local or will ship via UPS.
You probably want to know a price, which is why you came to the web site. Price is based on a combination of a number of variables — the type of garment, the number of colors/locations of the print, and the quantity of pieces ordered. And to make it more fun, the price of t-shirts changes daily depending on the current commodity market price of cotton. So, to get a free exact quote the best thing to do is contact a member of our team and we would be happy to help with a quote or an estimate. But to give you a ball park idea, 100, white tees with a two color front and a one color back would run between 4.00 to 6.50 depending on the style and brand of t-shirt you choose.
To understand the time and care that is taken into each silk screen printed job, we thought it would be helpful to show you what happens each time we have a job to print.
- The first step is you sending us your artwork (or give us an idea of what you need and our in house design team can put something together).
- Once we have the artwork, it gets sent to our art department for processing.
- They take a look at your printing instructions and come up with a composite proof for you so you can see what your design will look like on the t-shirts (or hats, sweatshirts, baby doll tees or other garments).
- Our proofs will show you the ink colors to be used on your order, the print size dimensions for your artwork, and it will confirm the specific print locations you have instructed us to print.
Where can you print on a T-shirt?
When ordering printed apparel you will have the option of many different location for your logo. You can choose either left chest at 4X4 inches, full front at 11 X 10.9 inches, or full back at 11 X 10.9 inches left side at 6 x 4 inches, or sleeve. However, logos are sized proportionately when printing so the maximum sizes may vary per logo. But we are here to help, so feel free to contact us and we can build on your ideas.
Can my logo be printed in two locations?
Yes, you can choose to have your logo printed in as many locations as you would like. However there are additional set up and print costs that are involved. additional fee. For all digitally printed items the second logo location will add $2.50 per item. However, screen printed items the second logo location price will be based on the number of items ordered and is included with the pricing information on each style page.
Both screen print and digital print use a different process, that is able to print white ink, for dark fabric items. An additional layer of white ink must be printed on the shirts before the color ink is printed. This insures that the colors will be vivid and saturated on dark items. Since more ink and time is used to produce these shirts, the price for dark print items is generally higher than light print items.
Can I order embroidered shirts and printed shirts on the same order?
Of course, we don’t discriminate! You can event do promotional items on the same order.
Some random thing to know:
All Orders Received after Noon (12pm EST) enter schedule on next day!
When available – Rush Charges of 30% (5-6 days) Rush Charges of 40% (3-4 days) Rush Charges of 50% (2-3 days) from receipt of art approval & merchandise.
Order Forms, artwork and merchandise must be complete prior to being put on production schedule.
All Payment Arrangements must be finalized before entering production schedule.
Personalization & Numbering (A):
Player Names (1 color): $8.00
Numbering per digit (1 color): $3.50
Pantone Matching is not Exact, within 90% acceptable. No Guarantee on Match of Previous Re-Order Jobs
Although our normal spoilage is insignificant (actually less than 1%), we do allow for 2% damage, (4% on darks). We will credit accounts for any spoilage in excess of one piece or 2% (4% on darks) whichever is greater.