Event merchandise is proven to help organizers connect patrons and participants with the event. Memorabilia not only elevates branding and goodwill, but also serves as a valuable revenue sector. Rector Communications believes merchandising is more important than the one dimensionality of profits. Success breeds success with name recognition, sponsor exposure, spectator and participant sentiment which are all crucial marketing aspects that combine to create a memorable event. At RectorCom we call this connection BrandSpiration! It’s BrandSpiration that builds lasting memories through apparel, promotional products, online sales, on-site sales, inventory management, profit sharing, and merchandise marketing services.
RectorCom is the leader in the industry when it comes to providing merchandise solutions for spectator events. We’ve provided commemorative merchandise for events ranging from the country’s largest Civil War Reenactment to specialty merchandise for LivingSocial’s 5K Dace party to Indianapolis’ St. Patrick’s Day Celebration. We have the resources and experience to provide the right product to excite event participants.
RectorCom provides a wide range of branding services for clients and organizations, one of which is full service event merchandising. We find creative revenue solutions for promoters, event planners, and local organizing committees. We have unprecedented credentials for merchandise design and product distribution that yield increased revenue per head and retain customer loyalty. Our strategy is simple yet effective. We combine high quality garments with creativity, hard work, and customer service – oh, and a little bit of fun. This formula has enabled us to dramatically increase profitability for event organizers and is the reason that we have retained every annual event we’ve undertaken since inception.
RectorCom develops a partnership to provide event organizers and promoters an opportunity to profit from merchandising sales, without event planners taking ‘any financial risk’ – meaning we endure all expenses from production to sales.
We guarantee our merchandising partner, will receive the following:
1. An agreed percentage (20%) of the merchandising profit (net of taxes, credit card service fees, production expenses, and labor).
3. A well designed range of, high quality, merchandising products at many price points (designed by RectorCom and approved by organizers).
4. Talented and creative designers fully capable of meeting all graphic needs.
5. All retail sales location set up equipment and supplies for indoor or outdoor locations – tents, tables, professional grid displays, shopping bags, signage, etc.
6. Website Ecommerce store linkable to event web site (Example of Merchandise Store – Currently Live)
7. Credit Card Machines – accepting Visa, Discover, Mastercard & American Express
8. A professional sales staff with a reputation of being cooperative with all policies and expectations from our clients.
9. All necessary insurances and risk assessments in place.
10. Discounted product for volunteers and organizers.
11. Management and reporting of all inventories.
12. Full sales report and payment of profit share within seven days of the event.